Sun, 30 Apr|
Molino Del Rey
Yoga Spring Retreat
Enjoy a life-changing retreat on the magical Molino del Rey, set in the beautiful nature reserve of Andalucía “Sierra de las Nieves” in Southern Spain! We have 7 days of greatness planned for you. Packed with love for your body, mind and soul. Come join the fun!
Time & Location
30 Apr, 16:00 – 06 May, 11:00
Molino Del Rey, 29567 Jorox, Málaga, Spain
About The Event
You are welcome to arrive at the center from 3 pm on Sunday. We gather together at 6 pm for dinner. Please do come on time. Check out is on Saturday morning, the latest at 11 am. Please, do not have an return flight before 2 pm, if possible.
Dates: 30/4 - 6/5 2023
Price: 1200€ The regitration fee is 300€ to be paid in advance to secure your place
Included in the price:
- Accommodation in shared doubble room
- Delicious vegetarian breakfast buffet and dinner
- Yoga & Activity Program (Please read more below)
What we do:
We practice yoga 2-3 times per day, minimum of four hours. In the morning an "easy" practice, focusing on breathing, stretching, with a more physical session in the afternoon.
We spend the evenings together singing, laughing, meditating, and there will be several surprises! At least once we will heat up the big Swedish style sauna. There will be opportunities to walk every day, together in a group or of course alone. Please bring comfortable shoes. The trainers are fine. If you wish we can arrange for anyone interested a half a day visit to the historical town of Ronda and/or to the coast. The road is magnificent, almost unreal with mountains, valleys, and note, a lot of bends! You will leave after morning yoga and breakfast, come back for dinner and evening session. Additional cost for the trip.
About Molino del Rey:
All rooms are en-suite, with warm/cold A/C, ceiling fans, comfortable beds, electric mattresses, hairdryers, kettles, and safes. The rooms beautifully prepared for your arrival, but there is no room service, bed linen, towels, etc are not renewed during your stay.
- Please bring your own towel or you can lend, to use by the pool & for the sauna.
- Delicious breakfast buffet and dinner is included in the price. The food is healthy and home-cooked. Leftovers from the day before will be available for anyone who gets hungry between meals.
- Soft drinks are available at extra cost. Recommend no intake of alcohol. - The entire venue area is smoke-free.
It's important to be aware that Molino del Rey is private property and not a hotel. Make sure that you have travel insurance for your time away.